Learn how I grew my Pinterest website traffic from 74,000 to 300,000 visits per month (300% increase) in 12 short weeks!
A step by step course revealing exactly how I run my Pinterest account, set up my boards, design pins, research keywords, write descriptions and every other step I took and am taking to rapidly grow traffic to my blog from Pinterest.
This course is loaded with many lectures. Most are text-based but some are videos.
What You Get:
- Welcome & Thank You
- Forum Access
- Feedback Form
- My Other Courses to Check Out
- Pinterest Guidelines
- Niches that Work on Pinterest
- Get a Business Account
- How to set up your Pinterest boards
- The ONLY Pinterest metric that really matters
- Analyzing Pinterest traffic on Google Analytics (and what to look for)
- What are good Pin click through rates?
- How to get started with a brand new Pinterest account
- How to grow and scale when just starting out
- Affiliate Marketing on Pinterest
- Should you watermark or put your logo on pins?
Growing Pinterest and Traffic
- The BIG Picture: My Strategy & Theory (It Works)
- How to jump-start new boards with “smart seeding”
- Freshness is the name of the game (IMPORTANT)
- Where to get images/graphics for your pins
- 21 Pin Designs & Concepts that get clicks (IMPORTANT)
- How I do keyword research on Pinterest
- The Reverse Keyword Research Method
- How I write effective Pinterest descriptions (example provided)
- How many pins per day?
- How to create multiple of pins for every article?
- Should you space out pins going to the same URL? How much?
- Is Tailwind worth using now? Killer Tailwind Tribes Tip
- Pinning Videos
- Should you join and pin to group boards?
- How to get website visitors to pin from your website
- Should you repin other folks’ pins?
- Should your pins also be on your website?
- How to put the Pinterest process on autopilot with outsourcing